She Wants a Piece of I & I want a Piece of Her
Bon Ami Laishram
Its very difficult to get the mind of a person. It's always variable and it never comes to rest. A person doesn't feel the same about the another person as per the expectations. The feelings about each other are never mutual in most the situations.
As per "She, I and Her" are concerned, the plot follows as she is in love with I, I am in love with her and again she or her is in love with somebody else. This is the real situation or God gifted hindrance.
She is variable. She has multiple roads or ways to go. She has no obsession towards him or I. She can fly away from him or I whenever she wants. She has no deep feelings for him or I. What she loves is only his creditable and capable nature. And of course, him or I wealth and accessories.
On the another side, I is a name of constant which can't be altered. I sticks deep in the core of Her heart which is actually a stony piece. The stone doesn't feel anything for him or I as it is very difficult to melt the stone. It won't melt if I uses end amount of temperature. However, I will never leave Her thought. I loves Her even though I knows that Her doesn't have even a little feeling for I. I will be always ready to do anything for Her because I cares for Her whereas Her will be irritating with the caring nature of I. Despite knowing all the facts and motives, the love of I for Her will never diminished at all.
And on the third side, Her is in love with Someone who less cares about Her and change the path whenever Someone wants to change. Her will give her heart and soul to Someone and Someone also in return pay some incentives but the love of Someone for Her will be diminishing day by day, hour by hour , minute by minute and second by second and the won't be love in the air anymore.
At the end, when everything gets over, Her will realise that how much I loved her in those days. Her will realise the value of I at that point of time. And lucky I will still be there for Her. It's not like those selfish revenge plot. Love is love , it is unchangeable and unshakable.
Comments
Post a Comment